Apply for jobs at Blue Data Consulting!
We at Blue Data Consulting are expanding at a faster pace by adding more creative thinkers, innovators, and problem-solvers to our team of experienced professionals and doers.
We invite you to join us and work with a diverse group of creative professionals, developers to solve industries’ and organizations’ most challenging problems.
You will work with teams having different expertise, various levels of experiences, use cutting-edge technologies and strategies to reinvent the way every job is done. You will contribute to helping our clients to speed up the process of turning ideas into value, developing, and adapting solutions that transform the markets and lives.
We have the following open positions –
Our growing company is currently seeking an experienced IT Project Manager. We work in analytics consulting and edtech domain. The current role will be responsible for communicating with clients for analytics and edtech projects, streamline operations, schedule deliverables, manage teams to ensure timely delivery of services. The project manager will also need to work on IT projects related to application development (reactJS, nodeJS, python-Django) and analytics (python, Machine Learning, Deep learning).
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success.
- Collaborate with analytics team and application development team to help in solution development, application development and content development.
- Help in content development projects related to technology courses such as Machine Learning, Full Stack Application development and Data Science.
- Participate in recruitment, orientation, and ongoing training of new IT staff.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as an application development, project management and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud, python, power bi, HTML, CSS, software architecture, system architecture, etc.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning, data science, AI (recommended).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business’s interests.
- Collating and cleaning data from various entities
- Delegating tasks to Junior associates in order to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Junior associates and providing them with practical guidance, as needed.
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability.
- Producing and disseminating non-technical reports that detail the successes and limitations of each project.
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies.
- Contributing to edtech wing of the business for content development, creating data science edtech products, planning and curating practice exercises, decks, project docs.
- Leading projects in data science, ML, Deep learning and analytics, working with cross functional team to achieve project outcomes.
- Working with cross functional team, managing project timelines, actively communicating to customers for project status
- Staying informed about developments in Data Science and adjacent fields to ensure that outputs are always relevant.
- Proficiency in Python, Spark, Azure, AWS, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, MLOps
- Advanced degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or similar.
- Community management: designing social media campaigns, creating social media content, and answering customers’ comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Managing the company’s official website.
- Writing content for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating content for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
- Helping the marketing team to follow up and improve the digital marketing strategy
- Manage a team of Affiliate Executives, ensuring campaigns.
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme.
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns.
- Assist with web development projects
- Produce and proofread website content
- Collect and report data from marketing campaigns
- Track keyword rankings
- Design and produce sales materials
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
- Basic knowledge Digital and affiliates marketing.
- Strong team management.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Driven and results-orientated.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google AdWords
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments in the industry.
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – this could include reaching out on social media, phoning, emailing or meeting in person.
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients.
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Diploma/Degree in Sales, Marketing.
- Strong communication skills and good command of written and spoken English
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- Great networking skills.